Blogging for ShermansTravel

Between guiding trips for Discover Outdoors, finishing my last book, and starting work on a new one, I haven't had much time to update this blog. And while I'd like to say that I'm going to resume weekly posts again soon, I also started blogging for ShermansTravel last month. So... I'm a little busy. I'll continue to link to my published pieces here at Where and Back and I'll add the occasional post when the almighty schedule permits, but in the coming months, much of my energy will necessarily be focused elsewhere. In the meantime, you can continue reading what I have to say about road trips, outdoor sports and adventure, and (occasionally) beer over on the ShermansTravel blog.

2 comments:

  1. I've got one that I hope will be good that I haven't had time to post yet. Soon though. Very soon.

    ReplyDelete