More Northeast Brewery Tour... Touring

Nearly a month has passed since Voyageur Press published The Great Northeast Brewery Tour. The reception has been positive so far, and I've kept busy with appearances at bookstores and breweries and interviews with reporters in Connecticut, Maryland, and New York City. Snowstorms and the "Polar Vortex" teamed up to challenge my promotional efforts, but even extreme winter weather couldn't keep people away. (I'm guessing that thermal underwear convinced those on the fence to venture out in spite of the low temperatures.)

Well, in defiance of the cold and Punxsutawney Phil's pessimistic prediction, I'm hitting the road again at the end of February. This time I'm traveling as far north as Maine, and I'll also be returning to Philadelphia to the south. And while I will have copies with me, I'm more than happy to sign books that you've already purchased. I've listed the confirmed events below, but more information can be found on the book's Facebook page. Keep track of news and reviews by following me on Twitter, and stop by any of these places to say hello:
  • Saturday, February 22, 2014 - Rising Tide Brewing Company (Portland, ME)
  • Sunday, February 23, 2014 - Cape Ann Brewing Company (Gloucester, MA)
  • Sunday, February 23, 2014 - Portsmouth Book & Bar (Portsmouth, NH)
  • Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - Greenlight Bookstore (Brooklyn, NY)
  • Thursday, February 27, 2014 - Lucky's Last Chance (Philadelphia, PA)
  • Friday, February 28, 2014 - The Hop (Beacon, NY)
  • Friday, February 28, 2014 - Crossroads Brewing Company (Athens, NY)
  • Saturday, March 1, 2014 - The Green Toad Bookstore (Oneonta, NY)
  • Saturday, March 1, 2014 - Hopshire Farm and Brewery (Freeville, NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment