The Morning After: Manhattan

Sweet or savory, affordable or extravagant, I'm a big fan of brunch. For that reason, I was more than happy to accept another assignment from DRAFT magazine. Writing for their Morning After department, I set out to find a handful of restaurants in Manhattan with excellent brunch offerings. Choosing them was far from easy, but in the end I narrowed it down to three places.

One of them, Resto on East 29th Street, also happens to have an impressive list of beers that includes (among many other things) pale ales, dubbels, and saisons from Luxembourg, Belgium, and Cooperstown, New York. If you're a beer drinker and plan to be in the city for more than 24 hours, do yourself a favor and pay them a visit. You'll want to take your time with their menu. To find out what my other picks were, track down a copy of the magazine, or sign up for a free preview of the digital edition.

No comments:

Post a Comment