Round Three: The Great Northeast Brewery Tour

It's been a busy winter. Definitely the busiest I can remember. Since January 15th, when Voyageur Press published my third book, I've been up and down the East Coast from Maryland to Maine and back. Snow and ice stymied my plans here and there, but overall it's been wonderful meeting so many people who want to learn more about craft beer, and I've enjoyed returning to many of the breweries Bethany and I visited during our research for The Great Northeast Brewery Tour. In fact, it's been so much fun that I'm hitting the road a third time at the end of the month, beginning in Newburyport, Massachusetts. 

Once again, for details about times and locations, please check out the book's Facebook page or follow me on Twitter. See you in a few weeks!
  • Friday, March 21, 2014 - RiverWalk Brewing Company (Newburyport, MA) 
  • Wednesday, March 26, 2014 - BRIX Wine Shop (Boston, MA) 
  • Thursday, March 27, 2014 - Moat Mountain Brewing Company (North Conway, NH)
  • Friday, March 28, 2014 - Oxbow Brewing Company (Newcastle, ME)
  • Friday, March 28, 2014 - Elements: Books, Coffee, Beer (Biddeford, ME)
  • Sunday, March 30, 2014 - Metropolitan Kitchen & Lounge (Annapolis, MD) 
  • Thursday, April 3, 2014 - Thomas Hooker Brewing Company (Bloomfield, CT)  
  • Friday, April 4, 2014 - The Spotty Dog Books & Ale (Hudson, NY)

No comments:

Post a Comment